Thursday, October 28, 2010

Nana's Birthday Party

Mr. Bob and Nana were out of town for my birthday so today we had a belated celebration and your mother made the wonderful pop cake shown below.  Then all of you sang me the "Birthday Cha Cha Cha" song to me.

Here's the three of us.

Just love my birthday card!



I had sent a Halloween JibJab to you and we watched it over and over and over.  You just loved it.  However, Nana had a difficult time making it because I couldn't find the correct size photos.  So, I took head shots of everyone for future use.  Here's the one I took of you.


After our little party, we went to your flag football practice.  Then out to dinner at the new Native New Yorker on Gilbert Road at the 202.  We had fun and said grace.  You said it over Andrew and he got upset, so we let him say it again while you kept quiet.  We all held hands. It was a wonderful birthday celebration.